Solved

I want to set a flow for a particular product.

• 15 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

Hello 

I am trying to creat a flow for a particular  product, after my customer buy this product A, i want to send them an email to remind them to buy product B which is the consumable items of product A, and this email only aims at those customers who is first time to buy this Prodduct A.

So how can i set this flow properly? The capture I offer below is my setting now, but i don’t think that is correct.

I am a newbie here, please do me a favor.:disappointed_relieved:

icon

Best answer by Bobi N. 15 March 2022, 08:15

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +41

@homerunpet 

Add trigger filter ”Item - Contains or Equals - Product A”, this will make only people who buy that product triger this flow (if you say contains it will include people who buy this and other items in the same order, if you say equals it will only add people who buy just that one item)

Then add flow filter “what smething have done or not done - placed order - equals 1 - overall - where item is - Product A” so this way you will make sure that only people who are buying this item first time can go through this flow

Above is related to how you explained you wanted it set up..

How I would set it up is use the same trigger filter from above and use flow filter has never been in this flow before.. this way people cant get into this flow twice but we dont care if they bought this item before or not because we still want to send them that cross-sell email.

Badge +3

@homerunpet

Add trigger filter ”Item - Contains or Equals - Product A”, this will make only people who buy that product triger this flow (if you say contains it will include people who buy this and other items in the same order, if you say equals it will only add people who buy just that one item)

Then add flow filter “what smething have done or not done - placed order - equals 1 - overall - where item is - Product A” so this way you will make sure that only people who are buying this item first time can go through this flow

Above is related to how you explained you wanted it set up..

How I would set it up is use the same trigger filter from above and use flow filter has never been in this flow before.. this way people cant get into this flow twice but we dont care if they bought this item before or not because we still want to send them that cross-sell email.

Hello Bobi

I set up the flow according to your guide. 

But the preview of the setup shows it is not working properly. 

I chose a customer who only bought the product A, and it shows it is not qualified to trigger this flow.

Please help to find out where is the problem is 

Userlevel 7
Badge +41

@homerunpet 

Make sure that the name of the item and the trigger filter you set is 100% the same, other way this won’t work. To be sure the best way to do this instead of writing the product name in trigger filter.. start with the product name for example here.. Pet Water and klaviyo will show you dropdown of the products with name who contain those words and than choose the one that is you product A in this case.