Solved

In medical industry , Can anybody please Name any 7 Email flows through which you can generate revenue?

• 25 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +4

Can anybody please Name any  Email flows through which you can generate revenue?

Except Welcome , Abandoned Checkout and Post purchase Flow.

icon

Best answer by Dov 26 August 2021, 17:19

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @mhamza9801,

Thank you for sharing this question with the Klaviyo Community.

Yes! In addition to the flows you’ve already touched upon, I strongly recommend reviewing our how-tos document on building flows here. It contains several links to various types of flows including upsell/cross-sell, browse abandonment and win-back flows and much more. These flows have proven to add substantial revenue to businesses that adopt them across several industry verticals. I also recommend checking out our flows library which contains several pre-built flows you can work with right out of the box (including some contained in the aforementioned documentation). 

Once you get these additional flows up and running, I recommend keeping an eye on the flow analytics and our guide to benchmarks in Klaviyo to monitor performance. Part of how Klaviyo formulates peer group benchmarks is by using information on your industry and vertical. Your industry and vertical information is stored on the organization contact information page. It is important to keep this information up-to-date if it is not already. For details on how to update this organizational information, head to How to Update Your Industry and Vertical in Klaviyo

Lastly, you’ll also want to look into building flows performance reports to keep track of flow trends over the coming weeks and months.

I hope that was helpful!