Solved

Is there a way to send a campaign over multiple days?

• 21 June 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

I know Klaviyo can send campaigns over multiple hours but I was wondering if there was a way to send a campaign over multiple days. We are trying to spread out the send over multiple days so shipping doesn’t get overwhelmed with orders all at the same time.

icon

Best answer by retention 22 June 2022, 01:39

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

Hi @kchung, welcome to the community!

So there’s not an explicit way to have Klaviyo arbitrarily send over multiple days gradually (that I know of).  But there is a “workaround” that can accomplish this.  

You can setup an A/B Test of the Campaign based on “Send Times” and simply create as many variations for how many groups you want to spread your campaign over.   

Here’s how to do it:

In the Campaign A/B Test, select the “Switch to Send Times” in the upper right corner. 

For each Variation, set the Date (and time) you want it to send and then send the Campaign.  In my example, I created 3 variations.

As you can see that I have each Variation go out on a separate day.

When you schedule this Campaign, Klaviyo will divide your audience evenly into group (in this example, 3 groups of 33.33%), and each group will be sent according to the Date and Time you set.  

As a Bonus, you can see the results of which day performed the best (based on either Open Rate or Click Rate that you can select).

Hope this hack works for you!

Badge +3

Hey @retention, thanks for the reply. This is definitely something I’ll look into setting up.