Solved

Is there a way to show the last 4 seen products in a campaign? (NOT A FLOW)

Badge +2

I’ve been trying to find out if i can implement a custom block to show the last viewed products of each user (if available) but I can’t seem to find the right information. The product feed i have set up right now has the blended: “Ordered product + viewed product” feed but its not showing the last viewed products.

Customer service tells me that with the feeds it won’t show last viewed products even though it says it, instead it shows “related” products to what the user has viewed.

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 24 May 2022, 02:54

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @sperezclavier 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community! Happy to help.

Flows allow us to populate emails with dynamic product information because they can be triggered by an event that contains that data in the payload. More information on that here. Because campaigns are not triggered by events, but are rather a one time send to a list or segment, we cannot take the same approach and won’t populate event data to be used. Klaviyo support was talking about creating a product feed to recommend similar items, but that isn’t what you really want. You can create a 1 email flow that will allow you to do this though. One factor to keep in mind, in order to use dynamic event data it must be a metric triggered flow. You can add flow filters to narrow down who you are sending too, ie a specific list. 

Once this has been created you can create a block that will dynamically pull in last viewed products by using the event variables to populate the email.

hope this helps! Thank you for being part of the Klaviyo Community!

Userlevel 7
Badge +43

Hi @sperezclavier

Not sure if you want to do this through a browse abandonment (viewed product triggered) event. The “viewed product” needs to be implemented - more info here. This would essentially only add last viewed product event so if you'd like to capture a bigger list this would mean adding functionality that sends a bigger list to Klaviyo or using an external product recommendation functionality that pushes this information to Klaviyo.

Hope it helps.

Omar