Solved

Is there an easy way to export campaign conversion data in csv format?

• 11 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

When I go to a specific campaign and click on the conversions tab, I’d like to export ordered products by name in csv format (for reporting purposes).

I don’t see an easy way to do this… am I missing something?

Currently, I’m inspecting the table with Google’s dev tool then pulling the table html to convert into csv on a 3rd party site. THEN pasting into Google Sheets and cleaning up the column that shows number of conversions and recipients in one manually (it combines the data because they’re in the same table cell.

There must be a way to export this data in an easy way... Isn’t there?

icon

Best answer by Dov 13 September 2021, 18:47

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @nzRick,

Thank you for sharing this question with the Klaviyo community.

Currently, we’re able to export a .csv for campaign analytics broken down by campaign ID (and other categories), but that export will not include the individual item names at this time. Nor will you be able to export a .csv file from the conversions tab directly. That is a very interesting workaround in the interim, albeit understandably not an ideal solution.  I would continue using this method if you require the item name for now. Additionally, I have submitted a proposal to the product team to look into adding an “export .csv” option for the conversions tab.

Thanks for being a member of our community.