Solved

Left aligned emails?

• 24 November 2021
  • 3 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

We are looking for a solution to have our Klaviyo sent emails to be left aligned with no padding / shadowing surrounding the main text.  

Below is an example of an email sent from our email service Front and below that is an email sent from Klaviyo.

Please help! This is literally a deal breaker which is likely going to have us going back to MailChimp which has left aligned emails (C).

A)

B) 

1. Mailchimp left aligned

icon

Best answer by Julia.LiMarzi 24 November 2021, 17:44

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +22

Hi @jjones1724, thanks for reaching out to the Community. 

To remove the stylization like the gray background, I recommend using a plain text email instead of an email template to design and send your email, especially if you only intend to include text. The email template editor is better suited to highly designed emails with multiple images or CTAs. 

You can find the plain text option in both campaigns and flows in the email creation process in the Content step. Please try it out with a preview message, and I hope it does what you’re looking for!

@Julia.LiMarzi thanks for sharing! It seems like what we’re in need of!

Badge +3

But how can we make an HTML email that can include dynamic content but still have the look and feel of a plain text email?

All I wanted to do was make my HTML email left-aligned instead of a centered area of content. Then make it all white with text and dynamic text-links. So it looks and feels like a personal email but has some highly relevant links/product names.  

Hmmm….There has to be a way to do this. Any help is greatly appreciated.