Solved

Low Inventory Trigger

• 18 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi, 

I searched a bit via Google & the forums but wasn’t able to get an answer to my question. 

Is there anyway to enable a low stock trigger for styles? We have the BIS Flow set up but I’d like to set up a Flow that triggers when an item someone has browsed, added to cart, or abandoned cart with is on its last unit. 

Alternately, adding in a dynamic module that triggers when there is just 1 unit left of a style. 

I’d like to note that this is a shoe brand - so the trigger needs to take into account both style/size. We are on Shopify.

Greatly appreciate any help and let me know if there is any other info I can provide to help!

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 19 October 2021, 11:08

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hey @NuggetMaster 

Than you for coming to the Klaviyo Community to ask about low inventory triggers for flows. Unfortunately at this time Klaviyo does not have this feature but will put in a product feature request on your behalf. Our development team will take a closer look at this and if there is any news in the future I will update this thread! Thank you so much for being part of the Klaviyo Community!