Solved

Missing checkout_url in abandoned cart flows

• 19 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

I went on a paid plan 2 weeks ago specifically to be able to contact Klaviyo customer support, however, until this day I have received no help - they just keep telling me that “they are looking into it”.

I created an abandoned cart flow, but soon I noticed that the checkout button (with link checkout_url) was not clickable for most of the emails - it just went into error page. I checked from Shopify - they were all abandoned at “payment” so they definitely had the checkout url and email address available, but for some reason Klaviyo didn’t get this information. If I want to send a preview of the email then I can choose a recent event to preview with - most of them are missing the checkout_url even though it is available in Shopify.

Example:

This checkout has checkout_url available in Shopify.

Any help on this? I can’t get any help from the live chat, they have escalated this already 2 weeks ago and no solution so far & I found no way to contact them via phone.

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 20 May 2022, 00:51

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Marias

Welcome and thanks for sharing your question with the Community!

Just for clarification, our users can access our support team even if they are on a free account .However, changing to a paid plan allows you more flexibility and perks such as access to our Chat Team for quicker, interactive help.

I was able to find your ticket and can see that our Support team has been interacting with you since you opened a ticket a few weeks ago, yet it has taken some time to get to the bottom of your issue I can see! I’ve very sorry for the length it’s taken to discover the issue, but it does appear to be a complex issue to unravel and isn’t expected behavior in our system and as of this afternoon, the engineering team notified you where they were at in the process and the  steps they’re taking to fix the problem.

Our support team is going to be the best help navigating this situation as they have have more tools and ability to figure out what’s going on in the background of your account! 

-Taylor