Solved

Multiple trigger in checkout abandonment

• 11 December 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I don’t what’s happening here: https://prnt.sc/22po5w2

Same person added in the waiting period multiple time. Can anyone help me in this.

Klaviyo is integrated with Woocommerce. Is it the issue because in Shopify I am not facing this issue.   

icon

Best answer by Dov 13 December 2021, 20:20

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @Jeelsblog,

Thank you for sharing this with us.

There’s nothing about Woocommerce specifically that should be causing this to happen.

Additionally, while having a user in “waiting” means they are queued up for the email, it doesn’t necessarily mean they will receive the email multiple times or even once. For example, if you have an abandoned cart flow triggered off of Started Checkout with a flow filter Placed Order Zero times since starting this flow, even if the user places an order, they will be in “waiting” until they wait out the initial time-delay and reach an email in the flow, at which point the flow filter will kick in and skip them from subsequent flow email sends. In other words, flow filters come into play when the email is due to send.

If you are still concerned that a given user will receive an email multiple times and there are no current filters to remove them, one surefire way to have them skip the flow email is to add the flow filter “has not been in this flow” > skip anyone who has been in this flow > at any time. For more information, see our article: Why a Profile is Queued in a Flow Multiple Times.

I hope that is helpful