Solved

My emails are not being sent

• 21 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

I am new to Klaviyo. I have multiple email flows set up. I noticed my Welcome Series Newsletter is not sending emails and I believe none of my flows will send emails out. On my Shopify, I have it set up to say, ‘’ Signup up for our newsletter and receive 10% off your first order.’’ I have tested this with multiple email addresses and it does not send the email. I have changed my setting to single opt in as well and it is still not sending. I have checked under Audiences and it does show the email addresses that was typed in for a newsletter. Just the actual email itself was never sent. Need some help with this please.

icon

Best answer by Dov 22 November 2022, 16:05

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @BRJ0213,

Thanks for sharing this with us and welcome to Klaviyo! I’m sorry to hear you’re having a little difficulty to start - let’s get you moving in the right direction.

It sounds like you’re using a Shopify form. If that’s indeed the case, check out the thread below 👇. My colleague @David To explains how to fix a Shopify form not submitting to a Klaviyo list (which would prevent the welcome flow from sending, even with single opt-in enabled). This is because the user never makes it to the Klaviyo list.

Also, Klaviyo flows are not “related” to one another. That is to say, if one flow isn’t working as expected, this has no impact on the functionality of other flows.

I hope that’s helpful.