Solved

Network Error: request failed with status 403 while creating a new workflow

• 19 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hello!

I am experiencing a problem while creating a new workflow.

I have tried to set the trigger up but when I click the “Done” button an error banner appears:

Error banner

I can’t save the worfklow neither going on in the setting of the worfkflow.

I have also noticed that if I enter in an existing workflow and I try to make some changes, it is impossible to modify it: the box starts loading without any success.

Can anyone help?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by David To 20 October 2022, 16:23

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @beatriceb,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

I would first suggest clearing the cache and cookies on your browser and doing a fully restart of your browser/computer. After doing this trying to log back into Klaviyo from either an incognito or private browser. 

If those steps haven’t alleviated the issue, I suspect this is related to the network you’re connected and working off of. A 403 error typically indicates some sort of authentication error. Paired with a network error sounds like something related to your how you’re connecting. I’ve previously discussed this in another Community post which I’ve linked below:

I hope this helps!

David

Badge +1

Thank you @David To!

I found out that the IT team was working on some integrations. Unfortunately they didn’t inform me.

Thank you again,

Beatrice

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Restart your device.
Open your Settings app and tap Network & internet or Connections. Depending on your device, these options may be different. Turn Wi-Fi off and mobile data on, and check if there's a difference. If not, turn mobile data off and Wi-Fi on and check again.

Greeting,

Rachel Gomez