Solved

New Product from Shopify

• 8 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

Is there a way to send a new product or coming soon email every time I add a new product to my website? I’m looking to send an email to my existing subscription list. 

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 9 September 2021, 18:53

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @RVBlanks

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community! We are so glad you’re here and thank you for sharing your question with us! 

It is a great idea to keep your customers up-to-date on all that’s happening on your website and to keep their eyes peeled for new products on the horizon! I would recommend manually sending a Campaign to your subscriber list each time you wish to update your customers on an exciting announcement. Campaigns are one-time sends to your customers giving exclusive information and insight into what’s going on in your business! I would recommend creating an Email Template that can be used for your ‘New Product; or ‘Coming Soon’ Updates. This will save time and energy by having a base template to pull from and changing out the product information and pictures accordingly, instead of creating a new email from the ground up each time. 

Thanks for sharing your question with the Community! 

Best,

Taylor