Solved

Nothing happens after clicking "notify me when back in stock"

• 26 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Please see screenshot. I just added the Back in Stock flow, and when someone enters their email, the button goes grey and then nothing happens. No confirmation screen and the window doesn’t disappear. Any ideas? The email is still coming through on my end, however.

icon

Best answer by Dov 8 April 2021, 15:45

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @sendeats,

Thank you for sharing your question with our Klaviyo Community. And thank you @forman for your reply.

By default, Klaviyo’s back-in-stock modal will not display a full success message modal like a Klaviyo sign-up form. You should, however, see a green success note after entering your email into the modal and clicking “Notify me when available”. Can you let me know if you do not see this happening?

Additionally, we will not automatically close the modal after submit. If your profile is logging the “Subscribed to Back in Stock” event and is receiving the back in stock email, then as @forman mentioned, everything is working as expected.

Thanks and have a great day.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

I don’t why this happens if you set up everything perfectly!

When you put your email add. into it, did the email gone into your klaviyo acc? If YES then you set it up everything perfectly.

review this link again:

https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003872251

Badge

You should, however, see a green success note after entering your email into the modal and clicking “Notify me when available”

same problem here, user is subscribed to the list upon clicking however there is still no success message…. 

Code used - 

<script src="https://a.klaviyo.com/media/js/onsite/onsite.js"></script>
<script>
    var klaviyo = klaviyo || [];
    klaviyo.init({
      account: "ACCOUNT",
      platform: "PRIVATE",
      list: "PRIVATE"
    });
    klaviyo.enable("backinstock",{ 
    trigger: {
      product_page_text: "NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE",
      product_page_class: "ProductForm__AddToCart Button Button--primary Button--full",
      product_page_text_align: "center",
      product_page_margin: "0px",
      alternate_anchor: 'dawn-AddToCart',
      replace_anchor: false
    },
    modal: {
     headline: "{product_name}",
     body_content: "Register to receive a notification when this item comes back in stock.",
     email_field_label: "Email",
     button_label: "NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE",
     subscription_success_label: "You're in! We'll let you know when it's back.",
     footer_content: '',
     additional_styles: "@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Catamaran');",
     drop_background_color: '#000',
     background_color: '#fff',
     text_color: '#222',
     button_text_color: '#fff',
     button_background_color: '#000000',
     close_button_color: '#ccc',
     error_background_color: '#fcd6d7',
     error_text_color: '#C72E2F',
     success_background_color: '#d3efcd',
     success_text_color: '#1B9500'
    }
  });
</script>

Badge

Ok, figured it out, if we don’t click the checkbox it has a success message, but if we do check the checkbox no success...

The problem was we had list in the code, removed that and working fine…

list: "YOUR_LIST_ID"