Onboarding of a Coach in our Agency

• 20 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +4

I had a meeting with an ambitious coach with a fantastic vision of helping men save- and get past a marriage.

Even though he has a low budget and no traffic, we choose to help him anyway.

The website is made on WordPress

It is a 12-week program, and the price is $3.000 per entrance.

Our fee is a percentage of every sale

My thoughts to get leads is first of all to:

• Make a quiz as a top funnel to make people aware of their pain with their current marriage (Give your email to get a conclusion with the current condition of your marriage)
  • Pop-Up (Free value to sign up for a newsletter)
  • Embeds - Sign up for a weekly newsletter
  • Facebook Ads Retargeting (Very limited budget)

My questions are:

1. What is your approach to getting leads with a low budget?

2. How can I track sales the best, as it is usually over a sales call, that they buy the course? (We are as mentioned performance-based)

3. Your thoughts on MUST-HAVE Flows and Emails in general?

4. He has an Email list of 18.000 he scraped off the internet, I suggested not to send to it. Would you do the same?

All answers are appreciated more than you know

All the best August

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @August,

Welcome to the Community.

I would love to see what other Community members have to say regarding your questions and thoughts for strategy.

At least for some resources, I would recommend going through some of our docs to get started on Klaviyo:

For your last point, sending emails on Klaviyo accounts that you did not source yourself / scrapping lists from accounts would be against our TOS. You would have to have subscribers come into your account and email them from Flows after you have collected their consent.

Thanks,

Alex