Solved

Order Product Value Not Working

• 23 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

In mid December i notice that the metric “Order product value” suddenly stopped tracking purchases and now only shows $0.00

We use Magento 2 - is there any way to check and see if this metric has somehow dropped off or troubleshoot for a error?

icon

Best answer by Dov 24 February 2022, 15:18

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @p.simo90,

Thanks for sharing this with the community.

I’m wondering if you have changed integrations within your Klaviyo account at some point? If so, you’ll need to navigate to the Performance Dashboard and toggle the conversion metric on the right-hand side of the screen to the “Ordered Product” metric of the current integration. Then when you navigate back, you should see the updated Ordered Product value.

performance_dashboard.png

Badge +2

Hi @p.simo90,

Thanks for sharing this with the community.

I’m wondering if you have changed integrations within your Klaviyo account at some point? If so, you’ll need to navigate to the Performance Dashboard and toggle the conversion metric on the right-hand side of the screen to the “Ordered Product” metric of the current integration. Then when you navigate back, you should see the updated Ordered Product value.

performance_dashboard.png

Not that i am aware of any changes made to the integration with Klaviyo. I tried your suggestion but unfortunately it has made no difference. 

Do you know how I can test if the integration has gone wrong and needs to be resynced with Klaviyo? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @p.simo90,

Thanks for that update.

If something has gone wrong with the integration, you should receive an in-app banner notifying you of any issues. 

A few things I would check on your end first: ensure you have the latest version of the Klaviyo plug-in for Magento 2 (as mentioned in our documentation).  Updating the extension to the most recent version may fix the problem.

Also, if you have any firewalls that you’ve set up, please ensure that the user agent Klaviyo/1.0​ has full permissions.  This is the user agent that all Klaviyo requests will originate from.

After you’ve ran through the above, you can try re-importing historical data through the Integrations tab (at the very bottom) that would re-sync any missing data.

Let us know how that goes for you :)