Solved

Our flows are not working properly

• 24 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi there, 

I think there’s something broken in our flows and can’t seem to figure out why. I took over a brands email marketing. At the time, there weren’t sending campaigns, they had no pop ups in place and their entire flows needed a complete overhaul. 

So the first thing we did was to overhaul the flows and made sure they were set up properly. Next was to set up a pop up… which we did. But after a couple days, we noticed the pop ups wasn’t working properly. 

After troubleshooting, we found out Klaviyo’s onsite tracking wasn’t enabled for the website which meant customers weren’t getting our site abandonment and browse abandonment flow.  

We toggled it on this week and the pop ups started working. But here’s the thing… we’re capturing leads with the pop ups but they’re not being added into the welcome flow (most are but not all) and i can’t figure out why. 

I don’t know if Klaviyo’s onsite tracking contributes to why our flows are getting such low numbers. 

Hoping someone could help out with this. 

Thanks,

Sadiq.

icon

Best answer by Omar 24 September 2022, 22:36

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

Hi @Sadiq ,

Please check your opt-in settings on the list.

If double opt-in is not done they won't get any automated flow emails.
Also check if people are not already signed up to that list, if they are they most probably won't get the same message twice.

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner