News

Own Your Growth! Announcing the SMS Strategy Certification

• 16 August 2021
  • 1 reply
Own Your Growth! Announcing the SMS Strategy Certification
Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hey Klaviyo Community! 

I’m Dan from the Academy team. We are super excited to announce the launch of the SMS Strategy Certification

SMS is a relatively new owned marketing channel, and we want to help you build the very best SMS marketing strategy at any level. In this certification, you’ll learn SMS best practices, how to layer SMS into your existing marketing strategy, and how SMS can help you make the most of your marketing strategy. By the end, you’ll have the knowledge you need to build an effective SMS marketing strategy to grow your business. 

After taking the certification exam, you’ll earn an official SMS strategy certificate. Be sure to share your certificate on LinkedIn and add it to your resume to show off your achievement!

Getting SMS Strategy certified can validate your SMS expertise to your peers, colleagues, and hiring managers. Because SMS is one of the fastest growing channels in the marketing space, leveraging SMS communication is also a major way to see real growth in customer engagement. 

The certification takes about 1.5 hours to complete and is 100% self-paced. So what are you waiting for? Enroll in the SMS Strategy Certification Today! 

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Thanks for Given me this news. I was,waiting because I am working in email marketing as well as SMS marketing is very easier for SMS marketing compared to email. It's lack of less design work. And also provide real time deliver ability.