Solved

Platform not working no support

• 25 August 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

Obviously the platform is not working white screen or infinite loading of every items in the flow. When trying to post a ticket to support, an error message, this is outright pathetic. Bloomreach was used in my previous endeavour, did not have those issues….  

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 26 August 2022, 22:08

View original

6 replies

Badge +2

ooo I receive a badge for my participation to this community, it will change my life NOT…..

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @dpassaretti 

Glad you got the first post badge 😉 and happy you were able to come to the Klaviyo Community for help! Our community manager @alex.hong  has been handling this topic:

This is clearly a bug affecting a number of customers, so I will make sure this gets rolled up to the appropriate team for a quick solution. Thank you so much for quick feedback, we rely on it to make Klaviyo better everyday!

Badge +2

If I got it right, the issue was up in the community 1 year ago… a bit of a long time, the least to say, to fix the problems. And my team is getting tired of this tool and the total lack of support...

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @dpassaretti,

As I do not see an open ticket connected to the email in your Community account, I would recommend contacting support and providing your browser’s dev console in a screenshot so that they can troubleshoot your account internally and look into it.

Thanks,

Alex

Badge +2

The place where you bug tickets is also bug, no screen shot could be attached I found out today… so situation is fairly cleared. The multiple bugs from Klaviyo got sorted asap (among which have the possibility to send ticket in a simple and functionnal way,even amazed to have to request that) or we switch to your competition as there is no way I am taking the risk of growing our emailing activity with such a tool.  My team that did wasted enough time on this will not take it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hello @dpassaretti,

Can you share a screenshot here of not being able to attach a screenshot in our support ticket? We currently have not reported any issues with that so I would like to see if you are properly navigating the tools or there is indeed an issue to be reported. I can see that you have just opened a ticket with your account and a Support rep will be looking into it.

have the possibility to send ticket in a simple and functionnal way

Can you clarify the issues you are facing with submitting a ticket for Klaviyo? I see that no tickets were created with the email associated with your Community account Once you have clicked into Support from menu, there are options for Courses, Live Trainings, Documentation, Community, Message Support, and Chat Support

Here is our Support portal that you can access from your Klaviyo account