Solved

Possible to deploy a unique site access link?

• 28 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1
  • Contributor II
  • 4 replies

Hi everyone, my e-comm business has not yet opened. We’re in the midst of building up a waitlist as we ramp up to launch. When we eventually do open--it’ll be via a soft launch. During soft launch, I’ll gradually be inviting names off of our waitlist to shop us...allowing for a controlled ramp up.

The seemingly tricky part, however, is that when I deploy these email invites I’d like to provide each individual invitee his/her own unique website access code, so that when they log in they’ll access a website experience already tailored specifically to the individual. Does anyone know if this is feasible in Klaviyo?

Thanks for reading and any advice!

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 29 September 2022, 11:39

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey! @Kamy 

Thanks for asking another great question! Although Klaviyo does not have anything natively that does this,  would you be able to add unique codes to a CSV file and upload them as a custom profile property? You could then use the profile property in your emails to give them their own access code and experience?

Badge +1

Thank you for your thoughts @stephen.trumble !

Hi!  Did you get this figured out? @Kamy I’m super curious if I could employ a similar strategy as basically a membership site.