Solved

PrestaShop - Abandoned cart flow: cart empty in the website after clicking on the button "return to your cart' in the email

• 9 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Dear All, 

I activated: Abandoned cart flow for PrestaShop ecommerce website

Trigger: When someone checkout started 

Filters: Place order zero times since starting this flow 

The abandoned card/references of the product/pictures appear well in the email but when we click on the button ‘return to your cart’ or ‘complete purchase’ the cart seems empty on the website. The client is not able to find again his cart with the products and quantities.

I checked the settings and I correctly used in the button: {{ event.ReclaimCartUrl }}

Do you have any idea?

thank you so much

icon

Best answer by Dov 7 October 2022, 20:43

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @pernadormarketing,

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community.

That is odd, this dynamic tag should be re-directing back to the cart. I’ve passed this onto a member of our support team to troubleshoot further and I will follow-up with you after we do some digging into the issue.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Badge +2

Abandoned checkouts seem to be working now, but I encountered a problem with product reviews flow. For example, if there are 2-product purchased, the "Write a review" link doesn’t work - I’m redirected to 404, and the image of product 1 is duplicated for product no. 2.

Check img (3 different products - item0img duplicated for item1img item2img)

Badge

Was a resolution found for the empty Prestashop cart? I am having this same issue currently.

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @pernadormarketing,

Are you able to share how you ended up getting the abandoned cart working? It would be helpful in case others encounter the same problem (like RPD).

Thanks for being a community member.