Solved

price drop email coding test and review

• 9 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

hi,

I’ve created a price drop flow and email using klavyio library. Now i’m trying to see a preview, test email to make sure all the data populates properly.

I’ve dropped the price of an item. I see that item in the price drop report.
My flow is set as manual
I’ve browsed my self that product before the price drop (being logged in)

BUT i am not seeing any email in “review” mode at all so I cannot see preview email…. also don’t understand why i’m not even getting into the review.

icon

Best answer by Dov 10 February 2022, 16:02

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @sophieduer,

Thank you for sharing this question with the Community.

The UI in the flow overview (the page you have captured in your screenshot) will take a few moments to refresh before the Needs Review status becomes available. If you triggered the price drop and immediately went back to the flow overview page, click View All Analytics on the left-hand side, you should see your profile in “Needs Review” straight away. From there, you’ll be able to dispatch the email directly by clicking “send” next to your email address.

Also ensure when you’re testing the price drop flow, that the emails are in manual mode before the price is dropped. If you had the emails in draft mode when dropping the price (or dropped and quickly switched to manual) it’s possible that the profile would “pass through” the flow without getting held up in an email set to manual mode.

I hope that’s helpful.

Badge +2

hey Thanks Dov, yes I guess hit “show analytics” and was for a little while was key here.