Solved

Price Drop not showing products or image in real email or preview?

• 21 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +4

Hello, 

I have looked through all price drop queries and can’t seem to find an answer to my question as I am using the price drop flow already. 

I have had the price drop flow set up for a while now using the template pulling in the tags but it is not showing any product in my preview or in the real emails (see screenshots below) Can you help with this please? Why is the product not appearing?

I read a few things about it should be static not dynamic, or if the product is out of stock is this correct? , would they flow send if the product was out of stock?

Flow tag used:

Email appearing with no product:

Any help would be greatly appreciated, 

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 22 April 2022, 17:44

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @TMD123

Thanks for sharing your question with us! Happy to help! 

Can you confirm that you have pulled event data from your preview to pull the original price, the amount of the reduction, product image and the sale price into your text block  in the template so it shows in the email? While  the documentation walks your through how to set up the flow, I agree, it doesn’t explicitly say to pull these tags next so these dynamic data will show, but is a necessary part of the process, similar to s setting up your variables and tags with your abandon cart flow set up! 

​Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Badge +4

Thank you!