Solved

Product Block Not Displaying Products

• 30 June 2021
  • 5 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hello!

I connected the Klaviyo app to my Shopify account on the same day that my Shopify trial period began. Over the course of the past 14 days, I’ve been creating Flows and Campaigns in Klaviyo. Unfortunately, each time that I attempted to add a product block to my emails, none of my products could be found from my catalogue. I thought it might be due to the fact that I was on a Shopify trial; however, I’ve just started my paid plan with Shopify and the problem has persisted. Please advise.

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 2 July 2021, 17:51

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @M_J,

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community.

Can you verify that the items in your catalog have positive inventory and that you’re keeping track of inventory for these items in Shopify? If so, I recommend re-running a sync in Klaviyo for the Shopify integration to refresh the catalog -- this can be found at the bottom of the Shopify integrations tab here.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I have reviewed every product in my Shopify catalogue to ensure that the “Track quantity” box is checked:

I have also re-synced in Klayvio for the Shopify integration:

Please advise what the next steps are to rectify this. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @M_J,

Thanks for your reply.

I have kicked off a manual sync for your account that should pull these items through. I would keep an eye on this for the next 24 hours, if you still do not see these catalog items populate, please send me a private message containing a product item ID and we’ll have a closer look.

Thanks, will do!

Hi!

I’ve just added images to my products in Shopify and it looks like that may have solved the issue. My catalogue is now populating. 

Since I had everything else set up for each product (product description, inventory tracking etc.), I hadn’t considered this.  Thanks!