Solved

Product review Block in Campaign

• 22 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

Hello there,

We are launching a new website soon, giving more attention to the product reviews. I want to ask our clients who purchased between October and February if they would like to leave a review. For this, I already created a segment and selected the customers.

When I copy the Product Review Block from our Product Review Flow - It seems that it does not work and show the bought products by the customers.

Is there any way to fix this? I would like to send them an e-mail containing the products they bought - so it’s easy for them to leave a review.

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 22 March 2022, 18:31

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @Koen0475,

Welcome to the Community and congrats on building up a new website.

Just to ensure, I want to pass along this guide to Creating a Product Review Flow and How to Insert a Product Block in case you have not yet seen it.

Klaviyo integrates with several different product review apps, including Stamped.io and Yotpo, that you may want to use to get more sophisticated in your product review strategy. If you use either of these apps and would like to integrate them with Klaviyo, check out the corresponding documentation to learn how you can leverage all your data in one place. 

For your flow, which product review block are you copying or where are you getting the review block from? Are you seeing that on preview, it does not pull up purchased products of a customer? I would recommend taking a look at our Personalize Flow Emails with Dynamic Event Data: Building a Dynamic Table help center article. I would double check to see that the correct tags are used with your dynamic tables so that it pulls in the data for an email.

Thank you!
Alex