Solved

Product review when some fullfilled order

• 19 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi there, 

I’ve been trying to setup a new flow to send request for product review after a customer fullfills an order. For some reason it’s not working for me. Does anyone know how I can solve this issue? Thanks.  

icon

Best answer by Dov 19 July 2021, 17:34

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @KWIKETO,

Thank you for sharing this question with our Klaviyo Community. Flows can be tricky sometimes and there are a handful of reasons why a user may not be moving through a flow.

With that in mind, I recommend reviewing the best answer to the following post which posed  a very similar question:

The first three paragraphs of the reply speak directly to your solution. In addition to the suggestions in this reply, I recommend double-checking that your emails in the flow are in live mode (rather than manual or draft mode).

Thanks and have a great rest of your day.

Badge +2

Thanks for your reply. Yes It’s on live mode, but still not working.

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @KWIKETO,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you confirm that you’ve also looked into the steps to resolve outlined in the thread I linked above? In a nutshell, based on when you set up the flow, you’ll need to verify if backpopulation is necessary, check flow triggers and filters, and verify that Fulfilled Order events are in fact being logged in the account.

There are more details on next steps in that post as well.