Solved

Profile Activity feed - Campaigns

• 30 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +8

Hi,

Normally when I look at the activity feed within a customer profile I see two small icons next to the campaign a customer has received. One to access the campaign/flow and another to view that exact email. I’ve just noticed this is missing for the latest campaigns and wondered why? Is it because these campaigns had A/B tests?

I wanted to look at a few profiles and see the email they got sent to make sure the show/hide blocks I set up worked. Is there another way to see this after the campaign has been sent? If I go into campaigns and click preview email it doesn’t show the show/hide blocks.

Thanks!!

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 31 August 2022, 22:44

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @jadebiscuit

Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

You should still see these images by your sent campaigns, even if they’re A/B tests, can you confirm that the images are still not there? 

Additionally,  show/hide blocks use profile data to determine what shows and not shows for certain users. When you’re in general preview of the campaign and no user data is being pulled from your profile, you will not be able to see the show/hide blocks. However, there is a way to test if the blocks are properly working! I’d suggest adding your last campaign to your templates, using this template to create a new campaign and previewing the draft campaign as different profiles to see what blocks display for different profiles. 

Finally, here are some additional Help Center articles and Community thread that could help you gain further insight on A/B testing and Show/Hide Blocks:

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Badge +8

No still not getting the icons for campaign analytics/view campaign in the profile feeds (see image) 

Last time the icons appeared was the very bottom campaign Aug 18th. This person has received/opened the latest campaigns and I’m just not getting any icons.

Yes I was aware that a general preview would not show the show/hide blocks without profile data, which is why I was hoping to go into someones profile who had the property to see what they saw. We normally preview the campaigns with user data before sending - but I just like to check in hindsight sometimes for peace of mind.

Thanks for the articles/threads!!!