Solved

Question about Browse Abandonment email setup

• 8 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi everyone,

I followed the instructions in this article to set up our browse abandonment email flow. Everything works great except for the price of the product the customer viewed. I used {{ event.Price }} in the text block for the price. But in the preview and text email I sent, the price will show up as <span class=money>$XX</span>  sometimes, which is not ideal. See screenshots below. 

Has anyone else encountered this issue before? How can I avoid the <span class> from showing up in the email?

icon

Best answer by David To 11 October 2022, 15:58

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @VivianYi29,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

Glad to hear that the How to create a browse abandonment flow Help Center article was helpful in building your own dynamic table block!

Similar to what my colleague, @stephen.trumble mentioned in the Community post I’ve linked below. This sort of experience is typically caused by how the product price is being registered on your site. In my experience, this can oftentimes be solved once you’ve adjusted that price either on your site directly if it was more of a cosmetic impact or by adjusting how the price is registered in your Shopify backend product catalog. 

I hope this helps!

David