Solved

RE: SMS in Ireland

• 11 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

Hi,

I was just wondering what the timeline is for the availability of SMS in Ireland?. I understand each country has different rules that must be complied to. But I was wondering if it is in development and If not do you foresee it happening soon?.

Thank you

icon

Best answer by chloe.strange 11 August 2022, 20:50

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @Ldenny,

Thanks for reaching out and for being a part of our community! To start with, the SMS feature is currently available in the following countries:

• United States
  • Canada
  • UK
  • Australia

We do have an article with additional details on SMS availability by location. With that said, we are currently working towards implementing this feature to other countries and we have Ireland listed as one one of the countries. There will be an announcement when it becomes available and the help center article will also be updated at that time. 

Again, thank you for being a part of our community and thank you for your feedback!

~Chloe

Badge

Hey @Ldenny there is away to resolve this issue. Checkout Oporoo at www.oporoo.com.
It allows you to integrate SMS marketing directly in any automation flow in your Klaviyo account and start sending messages to customers in Ireland and many other countries not yet natively supported by Klaviyo.

Best of luck!