Reactively add people to Browse Abandonment Flow

• 8 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +5
  • Active Contributor IV
  • 42 replies

Hi,

I am wondering if it’s possible to add people to Browse Abandonment flow reactively?

The idea is:

I want to run a limited time campaign and offer a discount code for a certain category (Category A). I want to send email to people who viewed a product from this particular category in the last 30 days AND display that viewed product in the email. How can I do this? I was thinking about Browse Abandonment Flow with a trigger split. If the viewed product is in the Category A person will go through path YES and will receive the email and if the viewed product is not in the Category A person will go through path NO and exit the flow.

Am I thinking right? Would email display the right product (belonging to Category A)?

icon

Best answer by Manny Singh 9 November 2021, 05:32

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

Hi Lina!

Sounds like maybe creating a segment based on those criteria’s might be the better way to go.

Then if you want to run a flow, do it based on the segment trigger.  Question, how many emails will go out to this group in the flow?  Reason I’m asking is that if this is a one-off event, maybe running campaigns would be a better option than setting up a flow (unless this is an ongoing offer).

Hope that helps a bit, let me know if you questions