Solved

Replenishment Flow- Check out link

• 5 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hello, I’m still new to Klaviyo and I am having trouble with the prebuilt replenishment flow. In my email, there is a section that says “click here to go straight to checkout” however in preview when I click the link it says the link is expired. Is this just because it is in preview mode? Other links work fine. 

I also keep getting a red alert box when I try to save some text that says “invalid template tag on line 2 ‘endwith’ expected ‘empty’ or ‘endfor’… did you forget to register this tag? 

So I’m wondering if this has something to do with this. Can someone let me know what I’m missing. 

I appreciate it so much!

icon

Best answer by julie.accardo 6 June 2021, 16:42

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +34

Hi @Babysheabutter,

I hope you’re having a nice weekend!

Let’s see if we can get this resolved. It definitely sounds like there is a formatting issue with the source code in the table block. It would be helpful to know the following:

• What platform you are using to power your ecommerce store? If it’s Shopify, I’d recommend comparing the logic in the source code circled in the first screenshot below with what yours looks like.
  • Can you confirm that the item you are testing with is still in stock? 
  • Can you share a screenshot of the error message with the source code (similar to my first screenshot below)

I have a Shopify account that I do my testing with and I just clicked on the “reorder now” button in preview mode in the default replenishment flow and it successfully routed me as it should to the checkout page with the product added to the cart.

Best,

Julie

Badge +2

Hi Julie, thank you so much for responding. I checked the code and I think it looks similar to yours so I’m not sure where my issue is. Maybe you can identify what’s wrong. I’ve attached a few screenshots from my account. The second is how the preview populates, and when I click any of the reorder now buttons or the “click here” link, the final screenshot is the message I receive. Please let me know if you need any further info! I appreciate you.

Jessica