Solved

Replenishment flow emails - but the 'last purchased' section only shows products specific to a category? (Shopify)

• 13 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

I have created a Replenishment flow and email, that emails a customer after a certain time frame, to remind them to repurchase shampoo. 

However in the ‘last ordered’ block that I have found in the pre made Replenishment email. (where they can click and see what they purchased last time). It will show the customer their whole cart, rather then just the shampoo products within the category I am targeting. 

Is there a way to get the ‘last ordered’ block section to target specific categories of products. 

aka if they also bought a conditioner, it would not show. 

icon

Best answer by David To 13 April 2022, 16:10

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @lush-hair,

Great question!

In order to exclude certain products from being pulled into an email via a dynamic table block, you’ll want to edit the code on how the table block was built. @retention has a great explanation and guidance on this in the following Community post that has helped a number of other users!

Alternatively, if you were looking to exclude certain products from being pulled into a product block being populated by a feed, you can follow my colleague, @Dov’s guidance below:

I hope this helps!

David

Badge +1

Thank you for this!! I will give it a go and see how I go :)