Solved

Revenue-Triggered Flow

• 15 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi everyone

I’m looking to create a flow that is triggered when customers spend over a certain amount. Can someone give me the best triggers or conditional splits for this? I’ve tried a conditional split by revenue and also triggered by over a certain number but I then need to enter a time frame which is irrelevant in this situation.

Hope someone can help!

icon

Best answer by David To 15 June 2021, 20:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @JessB,

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community!

I would recommend using the Placed Order as your flow trigger and using a Trigger Filter of “$value is greater than X” where X is the value amount you want to target. Using a trigger filter instead of a conditional split would remove the necessity for a timeframe as it would evaluate and only trigger for customers who adhere to the definition; in this case users who have made a placed order event whose value is greater than a certain amount. 

Alternatively, you can use the same definition as a trigger split which would navigate users down the YES path if their order is greater than a certain amount or be moved down the NO path if they spend less than the defined amount. This sort of strategy highlighted is similar to how one would target a specific product as detailed in the Creating a Product-Specific Flow. Other resources I would recommend taking a look into that would help understand this strategy are:

Hope this helps! Have a great day!

David

Badge +2

Hi David,

Thanks so much for this!

I’ll amend and take a look at the strategies!

Jess