Solved

Reviews and how to remove products with variables?

• 16 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I’m looking to modify the standard review block in a flow to display all products but the product with the variable attribute “0”. All other products 1-∞ are fine, I have a product that is automatically added to all orders at checkout and do not want it to show up in the flow asking for a review.

Ive gotten pretty close, but not been successful. If I get everything else working then the images don't show up. If I Get the images to show up then nothing else works.

PLACEHOLDER IMAGE:

item.product.images.0.src|missing_product_image

LINK:

{{ organization.url|trim_slash }}/products/{{ item.product.handle }}

icon

Best answer by David To 18 August 2021, 17:14

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @elsalescorp,

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community! 

I would suggest using the method shared by @retention in their wonderfully informative Community post on this subject of how to hide certain products from dynamic table blocks populated in flow emails. I’ve linked the Community post below: 

In it, he provide a code that allows you to hide products from being dynamically being pulled into the table block if it has a certain tag. Since it sounds like your product may have this variable attribute of “0”, you can rework the code provided by Joseph (Retention) to accomplish this.

If instead of this product you are trying to hide actually passing a variable attribute of “0” but instead always being displayed in the list array position “0”, then I would recommend manually tagging this product within your backend. Doing so would allow you to use the same strategy as Joseph had also highlighted in their solution.

Thanks for being a part of the Klaviyo Community! Have a great day!

David