Solved

Segment Flows

• 6 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

So I see I’m supposed to be able to do a segment triggered flow, but when I say create a new flow there’s not a way to pick segment.  There’s only per-arranged flows for various things and none of them use segment triggers.  What am I missing?

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 7 March 2022, 22:12

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @VHTme

Welcome to the Community! Would love to share some insight here so you can create your Segment-Triggered Flow!

I think you might be in the Flows Library of the Flow tab, the Flows Libary offers pre-made Flows that will be a  easy step-up process. You can find anything that might be offered in the Library by typing in the search browser you see at the top, they have many flows to user such as Order Confirmation, Abandon Cart, Customer Thank You, etc. 

Why you dont see any segment-triggered flows appear is because you will need to create the Flow from scratch and add this as the Flow’s trigger. You can do that by navigating to Flows > Create New Flow > Create From scratch. After you name the flow you will be brought to this tab where you can select a Segment you’ve already created to be the trigger! 

Finally, I’d suggest checking out some awesome Academy classes to build on your Klaviyo Knowledge such as 

Thanks for sharing your question with the Community!

-TAylor