Solved

Send me this customised product FLOW

• 2 August 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

Hi there,

We have a product page with custom URL+Param to set up the product automatically, is there anyway to create a Send me this customized product flow with this custom URL?

We’ve tried with Browse Abandonment Flow, but it’s not working because we need to link the shop now button with the user’s current custom product url.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 4 August 2022, 21:44

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Diana4532 

The best way to achieve this would be to create a segment-triggered Flow where the condition would be setup like such (and then you'd add whichever message & link you're targeting): 
?name=Screen+Shot+2021-09-16+at+4.18.07+PM.png

You can learn more here: 

Guide to Creating a Segment-Triggered Flow

Other than that, pulling a specific dynamic URL would probably have to be something custom built with a developer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Diana4532,

Welcome to the Community.

Can you clarify a bit by what flow you are trying to accomplish by setting up a “customized product”? Are you looking to set up an abandoned cart type of flow for this custom url? 

Keep in mind that all the data of a checkout that a customer is starting on your integration will be available into the started checkout event. By default, our pre-built email populates some dynamic data. But should you want to add more variables, please check this article

Thanks,

Alex

Badge +1

Hi @Diana4532,

Welcome to the Community.

Can you clarify a bit by what flow you are trying to accomplish by setting up a “customized product”? Are you looking to set up an abandoned cart type of flow for this custom url? 

Keep in mind that all the data of a checkout that a customer is starting on your integration will be available into the started checkout event. By default, our pre-built email populates some dynamic data. But should you want to add more variables, please check this article

Thanks,

Alex

Thanks for your response, we’re not sure yet which flow to use.

We want to set a email sign up form on product page, something like in the screenshot.

Is there anyway to send the current url to Klaviyo?

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Diana4532,

For assistance on building forms, I would recommend these resources below: 

Signup Form Troubleshooting

Guide to Creating a Signup Form

Thanks,

Alex

Badge +1

Hey Alex,

Thanks for response.

Yes, we need a signup form, but we need to create a flow with the customer’s current url, that was my question.

Is there anyway send the customer’s current url data to flow?

Badge +1

Thanks!

Do you have any doc about how to pull a specific dynamic URL?

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Diana4532 ,

I’d recommend by starting on this thread!