Solved

Send Shopify abandoned cart emails to non-email subscribers

• 14 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +4

I want to send Abandoned Checkout emails to Shopify users who are not subscribers.

I have turned off the Abandoned Checkout emails in Shopify so that the email flow I created in Klaviyo will be sent but what if the shopper did not subscribe to the email list. 

There are a number of users in Shopify who abandoned checkout but they are not subscribed to my list.

Is there a way to send to those who are not subscribed to Klaviyo and send these reminders via Shopify?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by chloe.strange 14 November 2022, 23:03

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @TL4006,

Thanks for being a part of Community! I understand that you want to send Abandoned Cart email to Shopify users who are not subscribers. The emails will be sent to folks who have not subscribed through an abandoned cart flow. And you were right in making that call - you will need to turn the Shopify email off, otherwise, your customers will receive duplicate emails.

Not all profiles in your account will be in your list, as there will be people who are tracked or purchase who do not subscribe to receive marketing messages from you. However, automatic emails from flows like Abandoned Cart and Browse Abandonment can and will be sent to them, increasing revenue. You can read more about how people get synced to your account as well.

I’m also including information on SMS as well:

I hope this clarifies! 

~Chloe