Solved

Sending a flow to someone who recently purchased

• 4 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I want to create a flow email that will be sent to person who recently purchased on our shop. Email will announce that the product is ready to delivery or successfully delivery. How can I see the purchaser, creat that flow and trigger which is suitable. I add API keys on our shop. Thank you so much.

icon

Best answer by David To 8 June 2021, 19:27

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Levistep,

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community!

You can create an automated flow email to be sent to someone who recently purchased from you by creating a flow triggered by the Placed Order event. This sort of flow is also known as a Post Purchase Flow within Klaviyo. 

I’ve listed out some helpful articles that may prove helpful in creating this sort of flow:

Alternatively, you can also access some pre-built flows provided by Klaviyo through the Flow Library. In it, you can find several pre-built post purchase flows to help you in your endeavor. You can see these flows by navigating to the Flows tab, clicking on either the Browse Ideas or Create Flow button and filtering these provided flows with the Post-Purchase Followup filter. You can learn more about accessing and using the flow library from the Objective Video: Flow Library guide. 

Hope this helps!

David