Solved

sending campaigns to facebook page

• 29 May 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

in Mailchimp, you can automatically send your email campaigns to your facebook page. How can i do this in Klaviyo?

icon

Best answer by julie.accardo 29 May 2021, 16:53

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +34

Hi @englesaez,

Thanks for writing in!

Although we are currently not able to publish your campaign content as a post in Facebook, Klaviyo’s integration with Facebook provides two main features outlined in this help center article:

• Sync lists and segments to Facebook as Custom Audiences so that you can advertise to these subscribers, as well as create Lookalike Audiences
  • Add subscribers who sign up via Facebook Lead Ad Forms to a list in Klaviyo

If you share with me a little more context around the functionality that you are looking for and details around the business benefit of being able to do so, I’d be more than happy to submit a product enhancement request for you with our product team!

As a side note, you also have the ability to leverage web feeds to pull Instagram content into your campaign emails.

I hope you have a nice weekend!

Julie

Badge +2

Hi Julie. thanks for getting back to me. Well, that is a big bummer. Such a simple feature even Mailchimp has it. 

Allow campaigns to be directly posted on facebook pages. for the amount I pay Klaviyo every month, this is a big disappointment. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +34

Hi @englesaez,

I’d love to learn more about this feature and how it was most helpful for you. Once I have more context, I’d be more than happy to put in a product enhancement request with our product team. We’re always looks for ways to help our customers meet their business needs with the most ease so any insight and feedback is most appreciated!

Best,

Julie

Badge

I 100% agree. Was a great feature on mailchimp and would like to see it on Klaviyo too. The ability to send the campaign out as a Facebook post. Simply choose the main image you’d like for Facebook and it attaches a link so your Facebook audience can also easily see the newsletter if they aren’t subscribed