Solved

Set Replenishment Reminder Flow Based on Specific Value

• 16 March 2022
  • 2 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hi all,

I’m about to set up a replenishment reminder flow based on the value that our customers have spent. We have only 1 product, and we have 3 packages: Pack 1, Pack 3, Pack 6, equivalent with $25, $55, $75. 

Now I want to set 3 sub-flow based on these 3 values as the time to reminder between each group is different. For example, for those who have purchased with teh value of $25 (Pack 1), I want to remind them after 15 days, for those with $55 (pack 3), I want to remind them after 45 days and for those with $75, I would remind after 90 days.

Can you tell me how to choose the conditional split to devide this base on the actual value?

Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you!

Tristan

icon

Best answer by Bobi N. 16 March 2022, 08:55

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +41

@Tristan If this flow is triggered as it should be with placed order metric than I would suggest using trigger split instead of conditional split.. so the solution would be trigger split - value is les than $26 and the next split value is over $75.. and the third split can stay for people who don’t meet the first 2 conditions and those would be in between..

@Tristan If this flow is triggered as it should be with placed order metric than I would suggest using trigger split instead of conditional split.. so the solution would be trigger split - value is les than $26 and the next split value is over $75.. and the third split can stay for people who don’t meet the first 2 conditions and those would be in between..

Thank you Bobi for your answer. I will try that way