Solved

Show related products as a cross sell

• 10 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

I am building a Cross Sell template and I would like to show a profile a selection of products they have not purchased before. Is there a way to do this. Its a Shopify platform. I want to send this email as a Win Back email and I want to set up a dynamic product block to show the products. Can I use data from the profile page for each customers or is there some other way to do this?

Thanks for any comments that can help.

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 10 January 2022, 22:07

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hey there @Paul from Concise Digital,

Thanks for being part of the community! I think what you might be looking for is some documentation regarding creating an upsell flow + product feeds!

I have provided an article that will provide step-by-step visual and written instructions on how to create an Upsell or Cross-Sell Flow
This article will provide instructions regarding the flow trigger, flow filters, timing, as well as the recommended content that should be used when sending upselling or cross-selling emails. 
If you haven't already you would also need to create a product feed as they are a type of data feed that can be used to generate product recommendations in an email. A product feed will pull product information from your Shopify integration and display this information in an email template for either upselling or cross-selling. 

I also had a previous conversation on this community post:

which went over similar details that you might find helpful!

Thank you and I hope this helped!
Alex

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @alex.hong Thanks for your detailed information. I suspected I needed to set up a specific product feed. From what I can see I will need a product feed that is ‘All Products’ Collections page so Klaviyo can make those recommendations or suggestions from one data feed as I only have options to choose one data feed for each dynamic product block.

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Paul from Concise Digital,

Glad I could provide you with some info! You are correct that you would need a collections page to sync with a product feed of your items so that you can work with the steps in the doc to create a cross sell flow. If you wanted to categorize the related products I would say you could just have specific data feeds for that case or have different emails / flows for specific customers. But I believe just having all products to choose from as a recommend product would be ideal.

Let me know how your setup goes and what you decided to run with!
Alex