Solved

Skipped Due to Fails Flows Filters but No Sale? Why?

• 27 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I was in Klayvio the other night and noticed that I had a high number of skips. 

I did a bit of digging to see that most of the skips came from failing the flow filters. I’m running an abandoned cart sequence and the filter is simply “Placed Order 0 times since starting this flow filter”. 

What I found interesting was that to total number of skipped email and total sales on our site didn’t add up for a given time. 

Does anyone know of another reason why these email would be skipped or something in the flow that I could be missing? 

icon

Best answer by chelsgrove 28 September 2022, 03:03

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

Hey @JLvlUp 

Check and see that you have Smart Sending turned off on the emails - Smart Sending will skip over recipients that have already received an email from you too recently.

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

To add to @chelsgrove’s comment, here’s an article explaining smart send filters and where you can find it in the flow to turn it off:

https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002779311-Understand-Smart-Sending-in-Klaviyo#flows7

I’m having the same problem and the smart send filter is already off. Anyone have a suggestion as to why this could be?