Solved

Specific Recipient for Back-in-Stock Email

• 10 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Using Shopify. Need something like a back-in-stock alert but for specific audiences only. 

I want to send back-in-stock emails only to people that previously bought from Collection A of my Shopify store. Then ideally, no duplicate emails if they bought Product A and Product B, separately, from Collection A. 

Is there like a flow for this? 

icon

Best answer by Julia.LiMarzi 10 November 2021, 15:59

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +22

Hi @jdbrngr, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

You can definitely filter your back in stock flow as you would any other Klaviyo flow. For your purposes, add a flow filter to your flow that states what someone has done > placed order at least once over all time > where collection > Collection A > at least once > over all time

Excluding customers who already bought a product from that collection would be more complicated and I wouldn’t necessarily recommend it. While in most cases avoiding a duplicate email would be ideal, with the Back in Stock Flow customers opt-in to be notified on a per item basis. If they really like a popular item of yours, they might opt-in more than once if that item sells out regularly, and they want to receive that message. 

I hope this helps!