Solved

Stripe Checkout Automation

• 9 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

I know in klaviyo there’s a way to setup an email flow that starts when someone purchases on shopify. But can I do that same thing with stripe checkout? Or an automation where once someone purchases (or becomes a customer on stripe) it will automatically add them to a list? and automatically take them out of a different list?

icon

Best answer by Omar 12 September 2022, 18:37

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @jordan1234321 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community. You should be able to make a segment based on the data sent from Stripe where the condition starts with what someone has or has not done.  Not all accounts have the same data, so from this point it will be up to you which data points to use from Stripe to build your segment.  As segments are dynamic, each profile will have to meet the conditions requirements to be added and will automatically be removed if they no longer meet the conditions definition.

Badge +1

Would you be able to do it for me? I’ll pay.

Userlevel 7
Badge +43

@jordan1234321, If you're only trying to trigger a flow based on this there is no need to create a segment or list as long as you're triggering the flow on that specific metric.

If you're getting (the same) sales in from both shopify and stripe make sure you're excluding them from each other so users don't get similar emails twice.

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

Badge +1

Can I pay someone to do this for me? Is anyone an expert on this? Please message me or email me

jordan@pheemu.com