Solved

Structure custom delivery dates in Flow

• 20 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

Hello Guys!

My Name is Sohaib and Me and My client trying to use Future delivery dates in our custom e-commerce Integration named Solidus.
Our store has feature of future delivery dates of our product how can we send this data in klaviyo, so we can use it in flows and campaigns?

There’re four types of plans that have future delivery dates feature.?

We want to use four different flows for each plan.

Can we send the data of future delivery dates in four different custom properties of profiles and use it in different flows?

or is there any other method?

icon

Best answer by Dov 21 November 2022, 15:31

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @M. Sohaib,

Thanks for sharing this question with our community.

Have a look at our Track and Identify API Reference Guide. You can use these APIs both to send custom events and update custom profile properties for users.

Also, you can certainly set dates as custom properties and use a date-triggered flow or segment based on these properties. Perhaps you can elaborate further on your plan on how to use those dates and we can brainstorm further.

Thanks for being a community member.

Badge +3

Thank you Dov !

Actually On our site our customer can choose some other day in future to receive it’s devlivery, according to their Plans. i just want to store those dates so I can Initiate flows on them by that initiate on  that date on which they want to recive their boxes.
So where should I store these Dates. As like custom events / Metrics and Like Custom Profile Properties.

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @M. Sohaib,

Thanks for providing that information in your follow-up note.

You’ll want to store these dates as custom properties on the profile using an accepted date format (I recommend using MM/DD/YYYY) and use a date-triggered flow to send to your customers on their specific delivery date. This will involve selecting the date-based flow to trigger off of “Delivery Date”.

I hope that’s helpful and thanks for being a community member.