Solved

Testing a flow-is it possible to skip through time delays/waits to speed up the process?

• 29 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi there, hope someone can help with my question!

Just to give a brief description of what I’m trying to do. Currently testing a flow for a client before going live with it, just wondering is there a way to skip past the time delays I’ve created between the emails to speed up the testing process? I’m more used to working inside ActiveCampaign and I know you can do this using that software, just wondering if there’s a similar thing in Klaviyo for this kind of thing?

Thanks in advance :) 

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 30 June 2022, 02:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @martin.pearson 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community! Happy to jump in to help.

May I ask what exactly you are testing? Unfortunately there isn't a way to skip the time delays in the flow. If you'd like to test that these messages are successful, you'll have to remove the time delay or you can shorten them to make the process quicker. Also if you are placing time delays near a split in a flow, it's important to be mindful about where you place the delay, as it can dramatically effect how a flow behaves. The article I linked goes over this in detail just to keep in mind as you are testing the flow. 

Hope this helps! Thank you for joining the Community!

Badge +1

Hi @stephen.trumble 

Thanks for your help on that one mate, I ended up just shortening the wait times to a few minutes instead of days and managed to run the tests without any major issues 😅

Thanks, Martin

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

@martin.pearson Great news! Glad the workaround was helpful!