Solved

Triggering of Automation on Import to list

• 6 December 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

I am trying to trigger a automation to send a unique discount code to a user in adding them manuallyor importing to a list.

The campaign is based is a redemption offer on a product which is free. I want to be able to add or import via csv and trigger an email with a unique code. I want to add them on the list to stop people abusing the code so has to be unique to the customer and only be abled to be used once.

The reason I want to do i manually is to get around the code being shared, do you have any setting where i can trigger this on IMPORT of ADDING Manually to a list.

icon

Best answer by Bobi N. 6 December 2021, 09:21

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +41

@HappyG 

Any flow/automation triggered by a list works that way. If you add people to the list automatically or manually people will start going through the flow/automation as soon as they are added to the list. To make sure this is only done by manually adding people to that list create new list that is not used in any form or anything else that adds people automatically to it, start the flow with that list and than when you want to put people through that flow just add people to that list manually