Solved

Trouble receiving my Preview Email from my campaign test

• 27 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +4

Hi guys,

I use to be able to send a preview email to my coworkers and myself before sending out a campaign. Since today, the preview email only sends to 1 person on 4, which I can’t explain why. We all checked in our junk mails and it’s not there either.

Did someone experienced the same problem and if so, what have you done to fix this problem?

Cheers,

Pascale

icon

Best answer by David To 28 April 2021, 16:38

View original

2 replies

Badge +4

Hi David !

Thank you for reaching out. Everything works perfectly fine now. 

Have a great day,

Pascale

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @pascalemarcotte,

Thanks for joining the Community and contributing with your first post!

On Tuesday April 27th, between 2:00pm and 4:16pm EST, there was a degradation in email deliverability with some inbox providers which temporarily yielded elevated bounce rates for Campaigns, Flows, and Preview email sends.

This issue has since been resolved and sending from Klaviyo should no longer be impacted; including the Preview Emails you were trying to send to your coworkers. 

For those other Community members who have been effected by this incident, who have sent emails during this time frame; if you wish to re-send your campaign to those contacts who soft-bounced during this period you can do so by creating a segment of those recipient email addresses and re-sending with the following segment rule:

?name=inline-306943093.png

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

-David