Solved

Typeform Responses Not Integrating With Klaviyo Flow

• 27 February 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

I have set up a flow in Klaviyo that is triggered anytime somebody fills out a Typeform survey. 

I created this flow and tested it repeatedly over 2-3 days and always received the automated trigger message from Klaviyo. However, I have now sent the Typeform link to our customer base and have had tons of responses, but nobody has entered the flow.

I know that Typeform responses sync every hour, but it has now been 3-4 hours and nothing has been sent out. This is extremely worrying as we’ve trusted Klaviyo to help us run our business, but it looks like there are significant issues with the way the platform is set up.

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 28 February 2022, 17:38

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @popescus

Welcome to the Community! Very sorry to hear about the problems your experiencing with your Typeform Flow! 

If you have navigate to the Message Analytics of your first message of your Flow and click ‘View all Analytics’, it will show you important information like who has received your message, is waiting to receive it etc. This will help confirm whether or not your flow message has been delivered to certain recipients or not. After navigating to the ‘Recipient Activity’ tab, and confirming that no messages have been sent within the past few days, even though people have filled out the form, I would suggest looking into your integration’s connection. 

If could be possible that there have been failed syncs of your Tyepform integration’s data being pushed into our platform. However, as I cannot look into your account, I would suggest reaching out to our amazing support team to look into the backend of your account and discover what the heart of the issue might be, and if it involved your integration’s healthiness or failed syncs! 

Thanks for participating in our Community! 

-Taylor 

Badge +1

Hi there. I am having this same issue and wondering if you managed to sort it out. Integration seems to have worked although I deleted my test people from the lists in Klaviyo and now Klaviyo does not register those same email addressed. Nor does it issue the flows.

Thankyou..

Luke

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @lukle

Sorry for the delay, but happy to help! 

If could be possible that there have been failed syncs of your Typeform integration’s data being pushed into our platform. I would test this by creating another test email and filling out the survey to see what data, if any, gets pushed into klaviyo and the actions that follow after.

If you have gone through the Typeform<> Klaviyo integration documentation via our Help Center and are still experiences these issues, I would suggest reaching out to our amazing support team to look into the backend of your account and discover what the heart of the issue might be, and if it involved your integration’s healthiness or failed syncs! 

Hope this helps!

-Taylor

Badge +1

Thanks Taylor. I contact the support team who sorted it out. Turns out it was the wrong input in the advancded settings of the integration. Sync specified forms needed the same id as typeform.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @lukle

Thanks for keeping us in the loop! Glad to hear this was fixed and might help others who are in a similar situation. Do you mind sharing what was the wrong input so future community members can avoid this if possible?

Thanks!

-Taylor

Badge +1

Hi Taylor,

The code for both areas in the advanced panel needed to be the same. I was using the title of my typeform in the first one and the typeform code in the second one.