Solved

Using "If statements" -> if event = something write a specific text, else write another text

• 21 December 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hey,

I would like to know if it’s possible to write a specific text if my client choose a specific action in my website. (I already have the event correctly configured)

For example:

• if my client chose the Mondial Relay Pick Up → Thanks for choosing Mondial relay, you will receive …
  • If he chose Delivery → You will receive your order in the next days
  • Else → My 3rd option

Thanks a lot,

icon

Best answer by David To 21 December 2021, 17:28

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hey, thanks a lot for the help, COnditional logic saved my life.

I also simplified what I needed to do at the begining.

Have a good day,

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Laurent,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

You should be able to accomplish this using conditional splits set up in your flows. Using conditional splits would allow you to serve personalized messages and flow experiences based on the actions your customers took or their profile properties. For example, you can create a conditional split that evaluates if a customer chose the Mondial Relay Pick Up which would send the customer down the YES path of the split and if not down the NO path. Under this path, you can then have another conditional split evaluating if they chose the Delivery option. You can then continue to “waterfall” other conditions as well!

I think it would also be helpful to take a look at some Community posts that touch upon this subject. I’ve included a few below that I found extremely helpful!

Alternatively, conditional logic is supported within Klaviyo emails. You can certainly use If/elseif statements while utilizing and referencing your event variables to return your desired messaging; similar to what @alex.hong mentioned in the below post:

In addition to this, you also have the option of using Klaviyo’s Show/Hide feature as @retention elaborates in the following Community post:

I hope this helps!

David