Solved

Using MyStore.com in Flow instead of mystore.myshopofy.com

• 11 February 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge +2

Hello,

My problem is that {{ event.extra.responsive_checkout_url }} returns mystore.myshopify.com as oppose to mystore.com. I asked support and they said I should change that from Integrations → Shopify → Store URL However, that was misleading advice as the Store URL must follow the pattern mystore.myshopify.com

I am not sure how to fix this. I obviously don’t want to send my potential customers to another URL than my store’s.

Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by Hossam 11 February 2022, 06:45

View original

7 replies

Badge +2

Hi @Taylor Tarpley 

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you so much for your motivational message.

It’s such words like your kind ones that make communities a better place. Happy to contribute!

Cheers,

Hossam

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Hossam

So very glad you were able to find a solution to this! Thanks for hopping in to help your fellow user @Mailbox Manny, love to see this peer-to-peer support happening! Additionally, thanks for sharing out your workflow and the steps you took to find the fix to your problem, I know that this will definitely help others in the future who might have a similar issue!

Thanks for your participation in the Community!

-Taylor 

Badge +2

Well, after spending a few hours on this I found a workaround..

You just need to replace {{ event.extra.checkout_url }} with

https://mysite.com/[STOREFRONT_ID]/checkouts/{{ event.extra.token }}

Reference: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018227032-How-to-Add-a-Link-that-Applies-a-Unique-Coupon-Code-at-Checkout-for-Shopify#add-the-discount-url-to-a-template2

Badge +2

Can you please also check those?..

Badge +2

Can you please also check those?..

Badge +2

Hi Manny, thank you so much for your welcome and for taking a look into this.

Please check the screenshot. I penned over my domain and my company name for privacy reasons.

Thanks,

Hossam

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

Hi, welcome to the community!

Would you be able to post a screenshot of where you see that event tag return the .myshopify link vs your domain name url. 

I just checked my set-up and in the integrations it has the .myshopify.com URL and my abandoned checkout has the same event variable but it goes to mystore.com URL